Tuesday 7 September 2010

Victor Churchill Butchers


I came across this retail design for Victor Churchill Butchers on the internet a while ago now. Unfortunately it's in Sydney so I haven't had the opportunity to check it out but it beats the butchers in the village I live anyday!

By displaying the meats in this way it's almost like you're walking into a high-end clothes shop rather than a room filled with animal carcasse. Using lights and cabinets to make specific meats focal points of the store is really clever and although I'm not sure how good the meat would be it would definitely be a new buying experience!



1 comment:

  1. This is amazing, a very imaginative take on the insides of an animal! The interior is very rustic and reminds me a lot of log cabins up in the mountains where they would have slaughtered the animals to begin with, however like you say it is styled like a high end clothes store; the juxtaposition works and makes it very unique. I wonder what it smells like in there...

    ReplyDelete