Friday 1 October 2010

39p Hotdogs

Living quite close to an Ikea at home, my friends and I would always make trips to it just to sample the cheap Ikea restaurant with it's 39p hotdogs and £1.20 meal deals. Now however, Ikea has gone one step up in the world of food with a new book which makes baking into more of an art.

The 140 page book by Forsman and Bodenfor, makes the ingredients, and outcomes, for the 30 Swedish recipes into works of art, whilst also promoting Ikea's kitchen ranges.

When I think of Ikea as a brand, I think of minimalist, clean cut, simple and easy. This is exactly how the ingredients, and outcomes are displayed. A perfect way to illustrate a brand in such an innovative way.





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS!! this is SO IKEA, clean, simple, minimal and easy (just like you said!) its such a refreshing idea and makes things much easy for those of us who are not blessed in the culinary department! It strange though because have you seen the new Ikeas TV adverts? They are horrendous, I really dislike them. They have nothing to do with Ikea and don't convey anything that the Brand portrays.....go check them out. I'm off to buy my cook book!

    ReplyDelete